You are cordially welcome to join our team of Math Kangaroo Leaders and Managers.
We are looking for educators who are willing to provide the opportunity of the Math Kangaroo experience to students in grades 1 thru 12.
Dear Math Enthusiast,
Thank you for your interest in bringing students in your school to the world of Math Kangaroo Competition.
Before you decide to join our team, please see Math Kangaroo Calendar under Manager Links of our web site.
Specific information about Math Kangaroo competition can be found on our Rules & Features page.
After you register your school, you will be asked a question if you limit enrollment to your students only or open door also for other students from the area - both answers are fine and welcome and one is requred to set up a center in our database. Enrollment of the students takes place via our web page and needs to end before December Holidays break so schools plan for the end of November to give chances those who tend to be late. Any student qualifies as our objective is to motivate children to focus on learning of mathematics. Participation fee is $20 paid by parents, sometimes schools.
You will receive the questions booklets, answer cards, pencils, t-shirts, certificates of participation and gifts for all participants about a week before the test; you will send us back the answer cards right after the test. Students will take home the questions, t-shirts, gifts and diplomas. In May we will send you awards for your winners.
Before you apply for a position of Math Kangaroo Manager, please ask yourself these questions.
If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions then please continue with the steps to Register new Center. If you answered "No" to any of the questions then please ignore rest of the information.
Step 1 - Please introduce yourself.
The Math Kangaroo Center Registration Form will be sent to you upon receiving an e-mail from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail please introduce yourself and tell us where and why you want to host Math Kangaroo Competition.
Step 2 - Fill out new center registration form :
1. Click New Center Registration to submit a new center request form.
2. Enter your information and submit to the Math Kangaroo team.
3. Confirm and Finish. Look into your inbox.
4. If you have more centers, repeat the same for each of them.
5. When your application is received you will be contacted within 48 hours.
Centers with private registration
When your center is all set up you will receive a welcome e-mail.
1. To register your students, please log on Registration with your user name and password.
2. If your center is defined as private use Select Private Center button on the registration page to add your private center to the selection. The center registration code is needed during this process.
3. Follow the screens. People who do not know your password do not see your place on the list while it is not in the public status.
4. If you collect checks from families, please indicate check payment. If you pay with your credit card, please pay once for all and send us e-mail right after you pay. Please do not add students to the list if you do not have their payment.
5. If your students participated before, do not add them as new participants. Use their Math Kangaroo Student ID and Update Registration. You may need to contact us for disconnecting those ids from people who registered them before.
Please see our ...... for work aids and for fliers which you may customize and e-mail or print for your families.
Centers with open registration for any student
Each time a student is registered, you, the Math Kangaroo Manager at your place, will receive a copy of an e-mail sent to a family.
You will monitor your enrollment on Manager Page .
Parents pay at the time of registration.
Not paid registrations are removed if not submitted with Math Kangaroo Manager's username and password.
If you register anybody, please always use your user-name and password, indicate check payments, and you may mail your students' checks.
Pay for students registered by you AFTER you register them all, no later than in December.
We are looking forward to new enthusiastic people who are willing to join us in our mission of helping students love math nationwide.
See you on the team!
Founder & President