Please print e-mail containing your your name, your student_id and participation place and bring it to the competition room on Math Kangaroo day.
Information regarding State and National winners 2015 has been published on our web site. Click here to learn more.
Now, take advantage of plenty of learning material 24 hours a day,
7 days a week at the Math Kangaroo Media Library. Login and click "Video Solution" tab to enjoy the creative thinking behind the solutions to all the fun math problems. Click here to learn more.
- Eastern Monroe Public Library, STROUDSBURG, PA
- A. Janty-Polczynski School, LAKEWOOD, NJ
- Brompton School, KENOSHA, WI
- Copernicus School, HOUSTON, TX
- Eola Community Center, AURORA, IL
- John Paul II Polish School, EAST STROUDSBURG, PA
- Joseph T.Simpson Public Library, MECHANICSBURG, PA
- Kazimierz Pulaski Polish Supplementary School, BROOKLYN, NY
- Polish School at Saint Hedwig Church. TRENTON, NJ
- Polish School of Maria Sklodowska Curie, TARPON SPRINGS, FL
- POLSKA SZKOLA IM.SW MALGORZATY MARII, ALGONQUIN, IL
- Smita Classes, ANNANDAL, VA
- St.Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Academy, BROOKLYN, NY
- Washington University Math Circle., ST. LOUIS, MO
- Cordova Branch Library, CORDOVA, TN
- Hermosa Drive Elementary School, FULLERTON, CA
- W. H. Taft High School,CHICAGO, IL
- Chicago Grammar School, CHICAGO, IL
- Georgia College, MILLEDGEVILLE, GA
- Horizon Christian Elementary, TUALATIN, OR
- Land of Pi Rocky Hill-MS, CLARKSBURG, MD
- Lemon Road ES, FALLS CHURCH, VA
- Northeast Spruill Oaks Branch of the Atlanta Fulton Public Library, JOHNS CREEK, GA
- Northwest Public Library, COLUMBUS, OH
- Pellissippi State Community College KNOXVILLE_TN
- Polish School of Jagiellonians, PASSAIC, NJ
- Polska Szkola in Clifton PATRON PASSAIC, NJ
- Redwood City Public Library, REDWOOD CITY, CA
- Russian Children's Studio Gorod Sad at Tilden MS, ROCKVILLE, MD
- St. Cyril & Methodius Polish School, BROOKLYN, NY
- The Classical Academy Vista, VISTA, CA
See more pictuers Click here ...
It is the time to get creative with next Math Kangaroo in USA 2016 poster. The students and adults are invited to express their visions and creativity in effort to promote this fun learning activity. Thank You and Good Luck to all the participants! More on the contest information and rules. Click here ...
Celebrating seventeen years of activities!
Since 1998 Math Kangaroo in USA has been helping students from grade 1 thru 12 to reach their potentials in math, and we are very encouraged to continue to do so with the increasing participation.